View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 02:08 PM   #7
Wknd

Trader Rating: (0)
Wknd is an unknown quantity at this point
Got a free weekend and found some time to make some progress.
Firstly got the rear on jack stands, the plan was to put the front too but wasn't bothered with it. The front tires are in for a replacement before the season starts so not worried about the tyres being ruined by not moving for months.

Removed the rear coils because I knew they were looking nasty, rear right one has some oil leakage but during the yearly mandatory inspection the shock absorber test gave some good results so hopefully they'll last for another season. Will give them a proper clean though.

The front lip was also in awful state, painted in the worst way possible with the paint running, cracks in the paint and just a shitty job. Removed the lip, started to refurbish it with some sanding. Worst parts got fiberglass, other areas just some plastic filler to smooth it out. Planning to buy some abs plastic to make a splitter to the lip, so that will take some time.

Rear brake pads were literally grind down to the pad, so new brakes front + rear are in order. Also HICAS delete kit, new tyres and hopefully a new steering wheel. Also got a replica Bride seat ready to into the car. Although I'm against everything replica, I'll be using it until I can manage to get a real one.
Wknd is offline   Reply With Quote