View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 02:54 PM   #1
polskidrifter

Trader Rating: (0)
polskidrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
s14 May have been discussed 1 million times.... First post on the best forum. (s14 Zenki)

Good morning/ afterrnoon/ evening to everyone. I have been using the information provided on this forum since I was 17 years old. The amount of times I have been able to solve issues due to the vast knowledge found on here is actually pretty crazy. Enough blabbing, I want to ask for some help on an issue I am having with my 1995 s14.

- Quick background: Car is a 1995 S14, 2jz-gte VVTI, 6262 precision turbo, wiring specialties harness, ecu masters EMU black standalone, CD009 transmission, and all of the goodies. I just recently put everything back together with all of the parts mentioned above. The previous harness that ran from, the dash, through the drivers side fender, underneath core support, and to the fuse box was absolutely hacked. I replaced it with what seems like an almost mint 1996 kouki dash harness, and all is well. With regards to engine stuff, car is perfect. Started first try after build, went to tune with UMS in Mesa AZ and did great, minus a crappy AN fitting failing. My issue is with the chassis itself. Lights for what I know work, bnoth front and rear. Turn signals do not on either side of the car, but hazards do. My window switches on the car do not work anymore either. I power probed the passenger side window switch to bring it down for when we went to tune.... and the drivers side door window went down.. Im assuming these issues are all correlated.. Can anyone please tell me if there are wires I have to repin somewhere? Maybe on the square plug inside the car near the interior fue panel? Any help would be greatly appreciated here. Thanks again guys.
polskidrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links