View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 05:48 PM   #15
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
when did you go? I was just there on Friday!

so, the Sparco EVO II QRT is perfect, fits the body and has holes high enough. Its also under $1k so its a pretty good option

the only variable left is rails - i need to gain about an inch of headspace so its doubtful i can use sliders, but i'm not happy to have to used fixed positioning. The Sparco rails are actually made by Planted. I sorta wanna try the Pro Car Innovations ones

OTOH - i really want a RED seat (nismo Z interior has red . . .), and this is black/teal only.

At SEMA, Sparco announced a revamped EVO QRT line, so it now has 4 sizes - S, regular, L, and XL. no further info announced yet

ALSO, Bride Japan's website lists Zeta IV XL as a new model coming in, but LOT-USA responded to my email and said no dimensions have been revealed

It seems like the best course is to wait a month or to for Sparco and Bride to release more info before deciding - its not like the 2019 EVO II QRT is running out of stock.

The EVO 2 QRT has a 915mm height , about 35mm taller than a Bride; however, i have seen people mount the EVO II US and EVO III (non-QRT) in the Z34 so it will fit, even if its a bitch

On an S14, i have no idea. The S14 cabin is shaped differently then the Z34 - the Z has a lower seating position imo but the hatch creates a downward sloping headrest toward the rear, which is an annoying feature
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote