View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 08:09 PM   #83
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
This is bad. Really bad. We're in the red zone. I turn around for a few years and this shit happens? Swag, ratchet group, stickers on rear glasses all perfectly lined up on an angle with stupid phrases, slammed, stance. Wtf? I search Craigslist trying to get back into an s chassis and all I can think is please God just kill me

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'm probably just a pussy, but can we delete this thread? This shit makes me sad that when the day finally comes (after selling the FRS) for me to buy another S-chassis I'll have to choose from a wide variety of fuckboi's cars. That red S14 with the hood graphic isn't too bad...but that fucking swaggot driving it is going to ruin it sooner or later.

Words can't express how much hatred I feel for all the 'swag' that's meshed into this community now. Words fail me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote