Thread: Import business
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 03:21 PM   #3
SlmdCpe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherV2 View Post
Have you ever owned / operated a business? I think if this is your first time out - working on such a heavily regulated industry is going to teach you a lot of hard lessons pretty quickly.

In my honest opinion, I would recommend you look elsewhere as a business, realistically speaking if you can't offer any advantage over the existing competitors out there what chance do you have in succeeding against already established, trusted, and more cost effective players in the market?

If you're absolutely positive you want to go ahead with this - the best advice I can give you is - since this is a business of literally transporting goods from one place to another. You should draw out a flow chart of how your product (vehicles) goes from point A (Japan) to point B (your customer). Fill in all the steps, the people you'll need, the paperwork you're going to need to be VERY familiar with, the more specific you are the better.
Awesome insight ^^

The import business has become over saturated IMO. Every X amount of days a new importer surfaces.

As previously stated, look for things the already established players lack and try to capitalize on that.

Best of luck!
SlmdCpe is offline   Reply With Quote