View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 03:24 PM   #94
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Tuzzio

Burnsauto WOOF

After we wrapped everything in the house, i wrapped the doors, parts of the rocker/jambs, and rear quarters. I applied the black stripe. still hover car status.

I put the stock wheels on and pulled it outside. i really like OEM + cars, subtle, clean,simple style is for me.

So, after putting together the wheels, i used clear gutter sealant for aluminum gutters. I spun the wheels on a front hub as i filled the gap where the barrel,lip, and face come together. as soon as i was done i used a body filler card to flatten the excess and push the rest into the groove. after that, i laid them out in the sun to cure for a couple hours.

After my tires came. i took them to a friend i trusted with mounting them.

225/45/17 on the 9 inch rears. 215/45/17 on the 8.5 inch fronts.

I didnt really take that many pics of assembly or fitment. i left all the same specs as far as aligntment (camber/toe) from the Saleen SC reps.

I also added a glass pack after the cat AND a muffler tip. ^ see picture above on floor.

its definitely more quiet and i like the look of a factory style tip with my 90's/OEM+ theme.

I brought the car outside and washed the MONTHS of dust off the car since it was warming up.

Yeeaaaaahhhhhh!!!! clean

In front of my paps garage, where i first installed the silvia frontend.

im very humble about my ride, it pleases me and thats all that matters. im not a trophy chaser, i just like to inspire others with my style and mediocre at best work.

The guys from Lowlife x Junkstyles liked my wheels so much they gave me a "best wheels" skate board deck at their Spring Breakdown show. Very Honored since there were many other nice wheel builds there!

All i really do is just drive it around which is why i built the car.

I Finally made a couple more brackets for the lip in the center. This is the factory mounting point. It attaches to the holes in the plastic part of the bumper by the lower core support.

Nothing really changed in the engine bay yet. I bought new stainless, button allen head hardware and finish wahsers for the fenders and the core support end brackets instead of hex bolts. Also swapped out the CUSCO mounts for JGS rubber mounts. The CUSCO are too solid and i was sick of the vibrations from them.

im thinking of smoothing out some of the edges along the wheel tubs and under the fenders, over the winter, re-spraying the engine bay a Bright pearl white and nickle plating the engine hardware. Engine needs new timing chains and/or tensioner/guides, they are making some noise. maybe get/bend up new front bolt-in cage bars and paint the cage with the bay.

other than that im super happy just driving it around!
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote