View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 05:21 PM   #41
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Yeah the base is pretty obnoxious with the amount of redundancies in the registration process.

I chose LMGT4s because I've lost interest in TEs, I guess. Either way this will just be another cookie-cutter Type X...mostly.
It is genuinely hard to be original with an S13 these days. Nearly everything is played out at this point, doesn't matter if its TE's, CR's or LMGT's its all been done a million times.

I think what really makes a car cool is how the modifications are executed, shit car with nice parts is lame, nice car with shit parts is lame. Nice car with nice parts put together by someone who cares is always something I can personally appreciate.