View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 03:17 PM   #1
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Just want to see, what platform do you guys play on?

I've been an avid pc platform player since the counter-strike beta days, and still am to this day. Majority of the people I know now, play on the 360. A couple on the ps3, but those numbers are dropping fast, due to the network being hacked. Maybe one day, i'll bite the bullet and buy a 360 just so that I can game with my friends, but the thought of having to buy a nice tv, is really putting me off. Anyhow, what platform do you guys play on, and why? I play pc, because i'm so used to using a keyboard to move, and mouse to aim/shoot. But, the market for pc players to me seems to be getting a lot smaller, due to a lot of people switching over to consoles.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links