View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 05:07 PM   #13015
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
I legit had to google what a Kick was.

Though it is not terrible looking I assume it's transmission is going to break in less than 100K miles.
we had a kicks here in the shop over xmas time for BOSE graphics install for their booth at my day job... i liked the thing TBH.

but Nissan doesnt offer it in stick here in the US (it does in EU and JP) aaaaaaaaaaand the rear straight axle thing absolutely killed it for me! the Kicks would look dope AF dumped on some nice wheels! would be a great daily and is roughly the size of my Protege5. but due to the suspension choice of straight rear axle plus lack of manual trans, not interested at all!

same thing with the Toyota CH-R. if they wouldve made it in stick, i woulda been all over that damn thing ! looks SOOOOO good on coilovers. but no manual (and lack of turbo). NOPE!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote