View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 10:47 PM   #12
turboS14kid
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
turboS14kid is an unknown quantity at this point
You Must be ass clown I put this motor together. I picked my setup and installed parts my self With a 2 friend to help me drop it in. I painted everything and fab everything. As I listed above thanks for you comment. Go take your "O.P" and go cry to your momma. I don't need your shit on my post. You must not realize rb parts are always or usually on back order the nismo shop,nissan race shop ,frsport,enjuku ,rawbrokerage and they don't even source everything for these motor as they weren't made here. Realize this is my daily and if I where to move I wouldn't have a car to do my daily required task if I had to wait for back order parts would I? That's cool building x3 RB doesn't mean anything to me in the topic about part realibilty for a daily car. Building engines sit for weeks or even months. So your x3 RB build don't impress me. Get off shiting on peoples post thats why nothing get done /sold on zilvia.net cause manks like your self " MY O.P" simply avoid the post if you don't like what's ben said. I'll keep my engine. Those are my 2 cent go build your 4th RB lol
turboS14kid is offline   Reply With Quote