View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 12:04 AM   #34
yzrider450f
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
yzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry@Fortune-Auto View Post
Very interesting read! Its amazing how many "managers" really have no clue how to manage their employees.
^^ This. I'm getting a degree in Business Admin. with a focus in management, and I can tell you that is never the way to go about "motivating" your employees. Employee loyalty can go a long way.

I enjoyed your story a lot, you remind me a lot of myself. I too hope to end up with a job in the automotive field, but I'm going about it a different way. I sit in class all day dreaming about turning wrenches hah. As the end of my last year is coming to close, if you asked my if I would do it again, I would say no.

Why not pursue photography? You obviously have a lot of talent.
yzrider450f is offline   Reply With Quote