View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 04:23 PM   #117
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
garage essential from now on\/

i cried

i countersunk the rivet holes a bit. small little touch that i don't see many people do and i don't know why. i only removed gel coat, so it won't make it any weaker.

went to spray primer and realized whoever used the primer gun last didn't clean it out and ruined the gun (isn't sharing a shop fun????). got a new gun, but it sounded like a blowoff valve when letting off the trigger. air was somehow leaking into the gun. exchanged it for a different one after trying to get it to seal for a half hour and tried again, but not luck. so i switched to a slightly different model, which finally worked...

primed the car and then managed to somehow fit all of the aero and little bits in the booth, but ran out of primer thanks to wasting a bit fucking around with the first two paint guns.

then we finally laid base on the roof

and then on the body

hopefully the rain stays away this weekend so we can finally finish painting everything else