Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 05:27 AM   #20
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drftr915 View Post
So beautiful, and motivating, I am just about to go to work at putting my vvl head on, let me know if you have any advice.
Thank you. If you have any questions feel free to PM me, I'll help you out if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin562 View Post
everything is soo clean. bravo on the good work.
Thank you kind sir. I'm keeping my eye on "Whitey"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearlessKouki View Post
very clean!! good luck!
Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_D View Post
Very clean indeed loving the attention to detailing the motor looks amazing props.
Thank you sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilmissmysti View Post
Glad someone knows how to do shhh right
Right in my eyes I suppose, not sure about others, but thank you for the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Rod15 View Post
My hat is off to you sir ! Awesome work!!
Thank you sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Awesome bay! I will be doing the same thing come this fall/winter. Any tips or tricks you can give that you encountered during the whole process?
Killer, my biggest piece of advice, take your time. Do not rush it because that's when you start to cut corners. Trust me, there will be times where your fed up and just want it done. Keep everything clean and where latex gloves to keep grease/oils from your hands off the primer or prepped surfaces. PM me if you have any specific questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm2191 View Post
Bay looks awesome, even better with the engine!
Thanks, I have more coming tonight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellomonk View Post
Man it's looking awesome, can't wait to see where you go from here.
Give it 12hrs, you'll see...

Thanks for all the kind words guys...