View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 12:57 AM   #11
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
There various thread on NRR already dealing with these topics
one of the more extensive ones:

Roll Center.....again - Nissan Road Racing Forums

good topic, I've seen the suspension set up of a Porsche GT3 Cup car and it floored me
just like our cars they're McPherson struts up front with a independent arms in the rear
I want that in my car

That's nice, but THIS IS ZILVIAAAAA!!! haha. I wanted a thread on here, and I want to update it with the latest products and such, not just "this is how you could possibly do it". Thanks for a solid link though, I might steal some of their pics to make this thread better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboticnissan View Post
im really sure there is a ton of info here but im an uber noob on suspension and dont really nkow whats going on in some of these pictures. maybe a introductory thread that leads up to this one would be sweet!!
Yeah, I might do that, but most of the general stuff is readily available and easy to find. This is the hardcore stuff.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.

Last edited by PoorMans180SX; 12-24-2009 at 01:57 AM..
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote