View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 01:31 PM   #320
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
I have way too much money into my 240, but I'll admit that everything has a price. If someone offered me $20k for my car, best believe that thing is getting sold before they finish the sentence. Whether its worth $20k is a subject that everyone would love to argue about, especially in this thread LOL
I mean i would have to agree that everything has a price. But i would most likely cry like a little girl seeing my car drive away.

And by going off what scottie said, im in Cali for a few months and deciding to see as much of the "car scene" as possible, especially low riders(fucking love the paint). I went to a show called clean culture over the weekend and oh my god.... only saw like two 240s that worth a dam. I drove my JZX90 (illas 90 from team proceed) to the show and so many people were freaking out saying it was the best car there. At that moment, i knew people have lost taste and what they consider clean or whatever. Maybe its the JDM hype or what but like holy dick strokers.

AND LET ME TELL YOU WHY I DONT CARE FOR SHOWS.....two stepping comps are the dumbest thing i have ever witnessed. I now have cancer.
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote