View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 02:45 AM   #302
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomChan View Post
I love you Dario haha. Although I am partially guilty of some things you mentioned, I am slowly getting out of this whole Instagram thing. Maybe I am becoming an old grumpy asshole.
I don't know which aforementioned things you're guilty of...but don't worry because becoming an OGA is great. Not really, but maybe? No it kind of sucks but it's fun sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smink View Post

1.) ...the kids on Facebook who are literally a 5min google search away from the answer they seek on these s-chassis related groups. If you want to have some fun tell those kids to stop being lazy and search. Then all the crybabies come out of the woodwork with all their butthurt. That’s a good time.

2.) I remember buying my first S13 15yrs ago when forums were young and fun. And you didn’t dare ask a question that had already been covered.
1.) Yeah man. It's like telling them to do the footwork is a fucking sin punishable by being banned on a forum/Facebook page. Even if you try to be a 'nice' asshole they just drop the "iN tHe TiMe U tOOk 2 RoAsT mE, U CouLDa JuSs AnSwEReD"

That's true, but it doesn't negate the fact that you're fucking lazy.

2.) Dude yes. Even recently I've gotten super lazy with my cars. I still don't come here to post questions when I feel like a lazy piece of shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
PS SEMA is now a show of what everyone has come to hate about the car industry.....

There I said it
...so is TAS. SpeedHunters does a decent job of making everyone think it's 'all about passion' and 'love of the craft' but it's mostly shitty trends just like SEMA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juucso View Post
Juucso being positive, even when pointing out negative aspects of this community.
Juucso I wish I could be as positive as you...but then my car would probably belong on the cover of Need For Speed.