View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #80
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier
if you're really looking for something good, don't get the SE draft. its heavy, has cheap components, wheels are free/free, and random other junk that you dont need to start out with

spend a bit more on the Windsor hour @ Bikes & Bicycles - Mountain, Road, CycloCross, Hybrid and Comfort bikes from bikesdirect.com for 299 shipped. its an actual track frame with semi good parts already on it.

its way worth it.

or if your looking for any parts, message me. i've got all the little things you'll need to build a bike except bottom brackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
^same review pretty much that i read from other peopls experiences...but its not TOO heavy for me, but just personally id rather have a stronger (and if that means heavier) frame, just because im not a small guy

but for the OP, just like mentioned a few times...Kilo TT or Windsor are both great platforms to start with, i went a different route just because of the price/heavier/stronger frame for me and being a fan of SE bikes

Thanks for the heads up im really gonna think abut what bike to get i know the SE is 200 at that spot duff was talkin about but he upgraded some things right?? and if the windsor has better parts for 299. it might come up about the same price when i upgrade some things on the SE
DrftSLowHomIe!! is offline   Reply With Quote