View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 02:28 PM   #129
DisEpyon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DisEpyon
for the barb fittings that goes to the valve cover, i think im just gonna use regular rubber hose, i thought about buying the stainless nylon hose made for that, but im not sure yet. and for the oil return im using stainless. I would had used fittings made for stainless a/n fittings for the valve cover, but i had already got my valve cover powder coated and i dont want to get it re powder coated, to much money. For me im kind of bias about doing stainless steel hose the right way, by welding the bungs on, instead of taping the fitting in. I just hate leaks.

Thanks alot for the comment broadfield, i too love your engine bay and your gauge setup that you made, really super clean, like the others said, i find it hard that you drive that daily, hehe j/k

Last edited by DisEpyon; 11-27-2007 at 01:44 AM..
DisEpyon is offline   Reply With Quote