View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 08:22 PM   #1
bckfire

Trader Rating: (0)
bckfire is making a name for him/her selfbckfire is making a name for him/her self
SR sr20det oil pump o ring and oil pickup tube o ring

soo....let me start by saying that this is my first post in this forum, and actually my very first post on any forum...soo hang with me for a sec but ive decided to document this somewhere since it may be helpful for some.
I am currently doing a rebuild on my sr and i noticed that my oil pump o-ring that meets the block with the front cover is flat..not using it...same with my oil pick up tube o-ring....i looked these up online and they are between $4-$10 and yes that means ill have to wait for it to arrive....well i recently found out that there's a lot of subaru parts that fit on a 240sx...and maybe ill make a separate tread later about them but for now the subaru tribeca 3.0 front timing cover shares the same o-ring size as the sr oil pump o ring, the subaru part is 806916080(o ring-16. 1x2.3) its about $1.73.
I also found an o-ring that fits perfectly on my oil pick up tube, i will have the part number tomorrow since i was able to get my hands on it late today at work, figure this may help some guys that are willing to drive to their local subaru dealer to get a $2 o-ring if they need it ASAP or are inpatient like me.
bckfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links