View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 03:33 PM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Alright I was worried that the heims might be a little to harsh for street use and wear out quicker. Ive seen where people have cut and boxed the ends of the lca's and then welded in the heim so I guess that is one plan of attack.

I was really wanting to utilize all the parts I currently have since they are new and ive got money wrapped up in them. But, I might look into some aftermarket lca's if I can't get a reamer that will work for what I need. Might as well get completely new lca's if Im gonna end up having to invest a bunch of money into modifying my stock lca's.

Thanx for the input and keep it coming if anyone has any other recommendations or ideas.
Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote