View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 02:10 PM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Well this is going to be predominantly a street car so I wasn't really wanting to go the heim straight shank route on the lca since the roads here are terrible and I feel like the heim would wear pretty quickly. But if I were to go this route, how exactly would I go about converting the lca's to a heim style end instead of the ball joint style?

Also I'd kinda like to stick with the standard ball joint style since I just spent $100 on new ball joints all the way around plus one more that got damaged when I bolted the lca's up the first time.

As for the extreme abuse reamers mentioned above, do you know if they offer a 9 degree tapered reamer or am I going to have to by a larger degree and have it regrind to the right specs. Or will I need them to produce a custom reamer for my app?

Thanx a lot for the help guys. I'm at my wits end on getting these things figured out and really don't wanna have $800 paper weights on my hands if I can't figure out how to make these knuckles work.

Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote