View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 10:15 AM   #94
battery1882
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
battery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsalexwoo View Post
Nice thread I'll be checking for updates, I'd like to know how it all goes for you.
Thank you!

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Past Friday, I went to Koji @ Auto Talent for yet another tune as I noticed extremely high exhaust temperature with my previous tune.

I'm glad I went. I found out that the car was making a lot less power than I thought.. around 260hp . Koji thought that it was due to my compression being high (9:1).

Car does drive much better with Koji's tune along with idle/part throttle all improving.

Easiest solution would be to run E85 and change out the injectors/lines but since my run group does not allow that, I'll be taking a longer route. I will be lowering my compression (1.8mm head gasket), change out the intake manifold (freddy), and change out the fuel rail and injectors.

I'm somewhat bummed by the whole situation but need to move forward.

Installed the splitter back on.
battery1882 is offline   Reply With Quote