View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 08:56 AM   #24
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Wow this shit got onto Zilvia? Sick. Fucking hate that douche.

For one he claims small wheels on S13s are THEE BEST and that 17s and 18s are ugly af. Two, the amount of disrespect and selfishness in his Instagram story regarding that S13 in the junkyard and his way to keep "prices high" for his own sake is fucking pathetic. Three, he set up his "friend" last year by giving the location of his car away to get stolen all because he got called out for something LOL. You know you've reached an all-time low when you're slammed on PBM coilovers on baby ass wheels and have to set your friend up to get his car stolen because you're butthurt about being called out

This dude also made a troll account on OfferUp and messaged me just to complain about my prices on S13 parts...maybe if he'd stop smashing in perfectly clean S13s my prices would be lower? Lmfao!

In addition to this, he also made a fake Instagram handle (@localz32 [no underscore]) mocking my friend's account (@local_z32) because he exposed him about getting his friend's car stolen and he uses that account to back himself up HAHAHAHAHA

The most annoying part of this asswipe is his use of the clown emoji btw.

In conclusion, I feel like I'm finishing the end of an essay and this dude is a piece of shit waiting for flies to eat him up or something.

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote