View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 06:10 PM   #24
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by F20cS13 View Post
It had to do with reputation. Not overall product individuality... and a fully built car with name parts doesnt mean shit. You can always make an accurate product for your show/sponsorship vehicle, its another to produce them on a grand scale with outstanding results.
what?

fully built car would put more stress on these so called shitty parts. I'm sure odi looked into them before installing them on his car. I've showed the arms that sit in my living room to bmw mechanics, fd drivers, even a few people that weld, they say the welds look like shit, but the fact is it's welded all the way through.

Look i'm sorry you don't like godspeed, you may have had a bad experience in the past, but I strongly believe that people/things change.

You know how many times I have customer say they won't buy firestones because of what happened on the Fords in 98.....THAT WAS OVER 10 YEARS AGO. Can you imagine the amount of change from then till now.

If your gas pedal on your prius stuck, would you call all toyotas shitbags? Each and every one before and after the problem.....