View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 11:01 PM   #4167
super.trick
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
super.trick will become famous soon enoughsuper.trick will become famous soon enoughsuper.trick will become famous soon enoughsuper.trick will become famous soon enoughsuper.trick will become famous soon enough
Question:

Does anyone have experience with or photos of an S13 with 45mm extended LCAs and stock fenders?

A less extended LCA with more aggressive offset or wheel spacers could also work, as long it's stock body and all the specs are there.

Backstory:

I have a stock body S13. Zero pull, hardly a roll up front. 17x9 +15's with 215/45/R17's up front. S15 LCA's (+10mm). Camber essentially maxed negative at the plates.

It looks pretty decent in this form, especially with plain stock body. With kouki aero it is a bit too subtle for my taste.

I'd like to add more negative camber and a bit more poke.

I'm considering at Kazama S14/15 +35mm Extended LCAs to accomplish this. (+45mm over stock on the S13). Not looking to run adjustable, non-OEM style, or cut arms.

I don't want clown car camber and I am afraid an additional 35mm of track will be too much.

I'm having trouble finding anything that would give me an idea how this would look. Most 'stock body' pictures I've found are missing some key information.

Here is a photo of my car currently to show +35mm wider track is at least feasible, maybe. As long as most of the 35mm is realized as negative camber rather than poke.

And for reference, two of my favorites from Japan. Both are about as negative as I'd ever want to go. Bear in mind my ride height is and will remain a fair bit higher than either of them since I am running more tire.

Thanks

@bitaffu

@katsu.180sx
super.trick is offline   Reply With Quote