Thread: Electric trucks
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 10:13 AM   #17
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
wouldnt be surprised if theres going to be delays and the product takes a year or two to get dialed in, but as the OP said its good they’re starting something. other than ford / rivian, doesnt seem like theres any competition. regardless excited to see what happens.

model 3 took a bit to get dailed in but seems to do well now. just test drove a model 3 long range few weeks ago with family member who wanted to get one. Was more responsive in handling than I anticipated for a 4,000lb car. only things I disliked was boring exterior / interior design, no carplay / android auto, large monitor in the center, 20 inch wheel only option for performance trim. if I were rich I could see daily driving one.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote