Thread: Na Ka Faq
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 06:54 PM   #12
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
I also wanted to add that since the KA doesn't have a fully counter weighed or knife edged crank that there are affordable alternatives.
Did some research on crank scrapers found that this company makes them for the KA... http://crank-scrapers.com/prod01.html
Some people can look at them and think that they are worthless, but it is to break windage in the crank case, and increase HP. I am not going to say that it is any type of significant HP, but for $50 and a 3HP gain at peak I wouldn't mind having one. Especially since people have claimed that it increases rev as well.
If ecu tuning and ITB's isn't your thing,(although I do plan to do it in the future) you can just have the TB bored, and ported from www.maxbore.com.
RBS14 mentioned a diverse amount of cams available, I believe the im Wolfe is the best streetable cam on the market(although it cost the most)
Great write up RBS13.

Last edited by BigVinnie; 12-09-2005 at 07:09 PM..
BigVinnie is offline   Reply With Quote