View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 06:20 PM   #40
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Racerpar, you sound mad. I won't be taking anything up my ass as I do not partake in any anal activities of any kind nor do I wish to partake in them. You not only look like a child swinging as he/she has been backed into a corner but you look like a jackass for generalizing males that take care of themselves physically as homosexual.

For what it's worth, I was answering and explaining the initial question of the OP from the get go. And lastly, it's "summation" not "semation"

Yeah, I guess you're not sharp enough to catch the paralell between my opening statement and your abused asshole. Somebody must have abused it because there was a whole lot of butthurt going on in that post. Good to see you've come down off your high horse at least a bit. And your post had NOTHING to do with the OP's question, sorry. I'm not a fitness freak. If you are we'll never see eye to eye on this discussion. You're no better than anyone else because you weigh 20lbs less and can bench press 20 lbs more. Nobody but you gives a fuck. You came off with that attitude, I responded with a really mild post highlighting the other side of the coin. You respond with a page long rant about how everyone should make fitness their primary concern in life. I am supposed to be the one who'se butthurt because I took a very mild jab at your rectum? I think not...

BTW: Sorry that I don't spellcheck all my posts before posting. I'll work on that for you...