View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 10:08 AM   #163
Wiisass
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Wiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Wiisass
Thanks Bill. The version of the software I'm using is the base stuff. So it's all 2d. 3d bends I figure out using a lot of math, but I finally think I figured it out so I can get the weird bends exactly where I want them. So this version wouldn't be the best for manifolds. But they do have a couple other versions that could work, but I don't have any experience with them, so I don't want to say one way or another. Although there was one guy on here who designed a manifold in Solidworks or Inventor and it seemed like it made some things easier for him. It was the guy doing the RB in the E30 or BMW something. Just another idea.

Tim
DriftAssNation
Wiisass is offline   Reply With Quote