View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 11:14 AM   #27
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
I used to collect full series' when I was a kid. Now I just look for cool Japanese or classic cars.

I must say, however, that this fucking trend of capitalizing on HotWheels collectors is fucking disgusting. I hate it when I go to a local Target to look for the Kaido House Z and there are absolutely ZERO...then I go on IG and see that some middle-aged man hounded the kid in the toy department to bring out the boxes so he could raid them for all of the cool cars. Buys 20 Datsuns for ~$30 and then sells them for 5 times their original price. Total crock of shit.

Before you say that's just the 'game' or 'the early bird gets the worm' I'd like to let you know I disagree. I'm not religious but I'm pretty sure greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins. That's all this is: greed. The same can be said about the guys that buy Japanese parts from Jesse Streeter and then turn them for a huge profit.

I finally found a Redline '72 Skyline at Autozone of all places.

I ended up finding two 180SXs in the wild (NEX and a random CVS) after I purchased one on eBay for $5