View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 12:56 PM   #4451
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30gangsta View Post
Dorki why did you stop making aero bumpers?
i needed the money from the mold for a few things and the aero bumpers had run their course for me. i was selling 1, maybe 2 of them a month at most. demand dropped off for me (when i announced i was no longer going to be making em, people snatched up my left over stock super quick lol). i also had a few things change with my urethane shop and i now have to buy all of the parts made in my batches out right. pre-selling bumpers, transporting them and keeping my urethane shop to a deadline (which they never achieve) were just all becoming a major pain in the ass. i sold a few hundred of the bumpers thru its life span, so i was happy with the over all outcome of the project.

www.carbonfiberhoods.com bought the mold from me and now sell the bumpers. they use a different manufacturer out in Cali though and i haven personally seen or mounted one of theirs so i have no idea what its like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian
What is the name of these wheels? Advan-something? Or idk.. Dig em especially because they look 5 lug
Advan Super Racing Gen 2... these were the direct successors to Advan SA3Rs. the Advan Super Racing Ver 2 succeeded my wheels... and they are 5 lug.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote