View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 07:43 AM   #17
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Sorry Dave, long hard weekend.

Actually I'm still a huge fan of Nissan. And the G25 I think is a stellar idea. The fact that you could even fathom getting into a G for less then $31k is amazing. You realize you can walk out the door of a Toyota dealer with a lame ass Camry for that much? Or get an ugly ass Accord? Hell I told my wife about this right away and her eyes lit up. Probably not a good move on my part. lol.

But, yes, I am definitely frustrated for Nissan being so hush hush on anything related to the SX. Definitely frustrated.

Dave, I'd being willing to do a little wager on the fact that the FT86 will come in less then $30k. That I'm pretty positive will happen. The 2500lb part I'm not completely sure on. But I have a better feeling it'll be less then 3000lbs. Don't forget not too long ago Toyota's Celica was only 2500 lbs.