View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 08:34 PM   #2
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Never mind, it's gotta be the injector. The injector itself shows open circuit, should be about 12 ohm. I tested continuity on the harness, no problem from ECU connector to injector pigtail on both pins. Made a DIY test light out of an LED and a resistor and it pulsed strongly while cranking, so the crappy noid that I left in my "shitbox tool bag" goes in the trash. I am going to try a different ECU just to be sure (thx g6civcx) but I also have a couple spare sets of injectors to try first.

Double checked the spark plug, looked perfect. No signs of fouling.

I wonder if this is why the car always felt like it would misfire once or twice on initial crank.

Last edited by AKADriver; 03-12-2024 at 09:58 AM..
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote