View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 08:25 AM   #26
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
This is why i strayed away from getting my masters or going into law school. Alot of the people who do such things are doing it to avoid the shitty ass job market thats out there right now but arent realizing that they should be gaining some real world field experience. Granted there are intern positions out there but most of the time they just make you do bitch work with not alot of important content for you to pick up.

After I got my bachelors I decided that I am gonna test the shark infested waters known as the CA job market. So far nothing but at least I am going through this BS now rather than when I am closer to 30 with an almost 100k debt and not knowing how I am gonna pay for it.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote