View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 06:06 AM   #56
Black240Ct
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Black240Ct will become famous soon enoughBlack240Ct will become famous soon enoughBlack240Ct will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Black240Ct
found some helpful information while wiring my swap.

my ECU had a B/Y and B/R wires (Batt and b+), hooked these up to a ecu relay and this was all i needed to get my ecu to turn on and fire. these came from plug "G"

The ECU has an output to the fuel pump relay, it sends a ground signal. I just wired the fuel pump relay to another switch. these are on plug "H"

The sensors need power though thin B/R wires and like a blue female to female connector that was taped to the main engine harness by the ecu.

the plug #3 has all B/W wires, these are individual power to each injector , each coil, and a voltage check relay that mounts next to the ignitor, I ran all the injector powers to one injector relay, ran the rest to a ignition relay.

the tach signal comes from the igniter chip, ive read it was lables "IGN -" mine was labled "TAC" and is a thin G/B wire.

I removed all the boost switches and sensors under the intake manifold and turbo side so removed all those wires, removed the Trac control in the front of the Throttle body and removed all of those wirtes as well.

a majority of the unused plugs on the engine harness went to the diagnostic box near the intake manifold. i removed alll of those wires also.

so powering the injector and coils, the sensor powers, two ecu wires was all i needed to wire to get it to fire up.
Black240Ct is offline   Reply With Quote