View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 10:49 PM   #12
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240boi115 View Post
that front end threw me off so bad i thought you were working on an s14... i had to scroll back up to the top to look again and see it was a hatch... lmao seems to be going well slowly but surely... my hatch is just sitting in my driveway till i get more moola
-__-
Haha yeah it was pretty horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Zee View Post
who cares if hes using XXR's. he had a insane TT set on a 4G63 that most all of Zilvia wouldn't have even tried.

Poormans180SX, please continue on with your thread, I'm loving what youve done so far and would really like to see how it progresses to the finished product.
Thanks for the kind words man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conrad_s13.5 View Post
watchin dis mang
Cool thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank_4g63 View Post
Too bad you didn't stick with the 4g route. I know of SIM, good guys. I have bought many a part from them for the Talon.

I'd like to eventually have a 4g63 powered 240 myself.
Yeah man, I'd still like to do it for kicks and gigs someday.

Today I cleaned up the VQ:

Made Swiss cheese out of these cheapo mounts I got second hand:

Installed an old ForcedFab steering column bushing I've had since like 2007, and Joe powdercoated my intake manifold, so we installed it.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote