View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 04:51 PM   #94
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but KFD is rebranded Megan.
For their adjustable rear lower arm for the IS300 (JZX110) I'd agree and realize that. For their other arms, I don't believe that it's the case. I bought these when they first dropped and had to wait as they were still manufacturing them in house. I don't know if its the same for the S Chassis items as well.

Megan Racing currently doesn't produce rear (or front) suspension bits for my current chassis. I know that they do make engine and transmission mounts, and some other smaller bits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by di-devol View Post
Some info.

If you had the little fender liners(There will be holes on the inner fender lip), it's a PITA to roll without getting little dents in those areas.

Are you gonna pull the rear subframe to do the bushings? If you do, I need a favor.
I'll have to take a look again, I believe the front is like that. The rear, not so much. I'm planning to take it to a local pro so that I can get it done right the first time around.

As to the bushings, if I get the time I plan to do it myself (with help). If I'm pressed for time, I'll just take it to a local trusted shop and have them install everything.

Let me know what you need, and I can see if I can help you out.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote