View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 03:21 AM   #19
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
You know, I think if both drivers tried to drive the same line, then they would have no choice but to be close to each other. I think the proximity taking importance over everything else just makes for sloppiness. I cant believe I am saying this, but I miss the old d1 judging system, line + speed+ angle equals win.

They would judge the tandem battle on if the follow driver was able to hit the clipping points and stay within a reasonable distance. If they both ran good runs then it would be a one more time. The drivers that stood out the most were the ones that would manage to run a great line, have good speeed and angle AND be close to the lead car.

To be honest, I have stopped caring about the outcome of things like FormulaD. I mean I go to just hang out and check shit out when it is close to where I live.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote