View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 09:36 PM   #34
jerry_beans
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
jerry_beans is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenrapids View Post
Keep up the good work man! I'm a littled biases, but paint that shit black. Makes me really miss mine.
Thanks!

Lol yeah I know a guy that can paint it for me. Told me black would be the cheapest. Red is going to be pricey. Who knows, if I dont like it I'll just get it re sprayed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
wow. normally i don't like build threads, but that color on your car looks great! glad to see someone building with some style instead of the same "i just built my car to get internet famous" method.
Thank you! Unfortunately I'm fedup with this color. I need some change! My intentions have been to keep the car as tasteful as possible. Nothing too over the top but quality for the most part! This year should be a better one. I'm trying to get the car out to as many drift events as possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielS14 View Post
love the car man, funny you got your skirts from ry-guy
hes a good buddy of mine in az.
the red on the rx7 is fresh but every internet 240sx is red tho, i was liking the idea of black or even the orangey-red you have going now.
not my car tho, keep up the sickness
Hey man tell ry-guy too take a look at my thread! He helped me get these a few months prior to him leaving Okinawa on his way to Arizona!

That's true though everyone that is Zenki is red. lol I'll just have to see. Thanks for the insight, it's always welcomed.