View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 11:51 AM   #111
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
Quote:
Originally Posted by AN89HATCH View Post
If you really think about it, there is not much that Obama can do. The fact that there are so many politicians only trying to improve their own personal situations/getting reelected; and republicans holding out on everything until they get there way, what do you expect. I honestly believe many politicians on both sides, do not want to see a person of color or half color (to be politically correct lol) do well(or to appear as doing well), making it even harder for him to get anything done. Also prob will not vote.
I disagree.

What I honestly believe is that regardless of color, both sides act like such babies about everything that nothing ever gets done. This is a fault of both democraps and republican'ts. They spend so much time criticizing each other and overturning eachothers bills (just to spite eachother), that they end up getting nothing done.