View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 12:20 PM   #1
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (9)
Extreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to behold
Talking 35% off all frp & poly aero kits / 30% off all cfp aero good till 8/31/17

Hello Loyal Zilvia Members,

It is I Paul, here to tell you about an AMAZING, FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL deal, from right now until the end of August, ALL FRP & POLY PRODUCTS ARE 35% off and ALL CARBON FIBER PARTS ARE 30% OFF (Plus S/H CA Tax if applicable)

Now is the time to email, call or send a carrier pidgeon to get my attention. You can hit me up at [email protected] or through my direct line at Extreme Dimensions (714) 278-8000 ext.17

Different options:
Shipped (provide me your zip code or state for quick ship quote)
Local Pick-Up in Fullerton Mon-Fri 8:30-3:30 (closed for lunch 12-1pm / by appointment)

All of my available parts can be found on my website www.extremedimensions.com

See our products installed on real customer's vehicles below:

Last edited by Extreme Dimensions; 08-24-2017 at 02:28 PM..
Extreme Dimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links