View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 10:48 PM   #8
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
1993 Nissan 240sx Coupe

It's not low or stiff and it wants to be.

All dirty with the coolest sun blockers you will ever find.

If I didn't have to spend money in the coilover region in the next couple weeks, I could push over that money into the wheels fund putting me into position for some legit wheels. Plus, if you do feel your product is that great you'd be helping someone not have to give himself up to the clutches of Megan Racing products.

I'm currently doing a full overhaul on this car to get it on the track and keep it as reliable as possible. Aero will be on before it sees the track.

Just had an S14 KA swapped in with various aftermarket goodies.

I have a Katana shift knob, and I'll give it to you.

I'm awesome, you're awesome, lets be awesome together. Rest assured I have no qualms about writing an unbiased report and being an asshole if your product isn't up to snuff.

I'm just trying to get this thing looking good, driving good, and to hit the ground running on the track scene. This would be a big help.

Last edited by ESmorz; 09-04-2009 at 04:33 PM..