View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 02:22 PM   #115
Darkvillin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Darkvillin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
I am sorry if you guys are upset about the delays on the S14 one. However, this is also why we have not posted then up for sale, we dont want anyones money until they are here. It seems pretty hard to be upset about something that isnt even released yet.

They are working on them. However it takes a lot more time than you would think for them to make, test, and then set into production hundreds if not thousands of an item to make it cost effective.

If you want one just be patient, if you dont want one, then dont wait. I am not twisting anyones arm here.... just helping you S14 guys out. Honestly, ISIS didnt even want to produce them because the demand is so much less than it is for the S13's. It took me months just to convince them to even build proto-types and even THINK about production on them. So.. please think about that. We are trying to help.

My suggestion - dont even think about them until i say they are here, then get really excited and say THANKS for helping us S14 guys Ken !!! )

Thanks
Ken
2 months later...