View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 02:53 PM   #38
Zenki_559
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Zenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter92 View Post
Big update!

Before this event, I was still having weird idle issues and after shorting out a wire to my ignition switch causing the car to sit with no battery for 2 weeks, all of a sudden my car would die every time I pressed the clutch while I was not stopped. When I stopped idle would come up to a low idle of 500rpm and shake the whole car. This was super frustrating and forced me to finally buy something every 240sx owner should have, a consult scanner that plugs into a laptop. I bought the EEEKit from Amazon and I'm using the free Conzult software that came with it to read my sensor outputs and timing, RPM, etc to fix these phantom issues I have been having and once I got the scanner, the solutions came fast.

The consult scanner said my O2 sensor signal was 0.0v..... and my TPS was adjusted wrong.

Any more info on the consult scanner you used? I looked up EEEkit and the only thing that came up was a link back to this thread. I have a 92 coupe that was originally auto, but the previous owner swapped in a manual S14 Ka, and kept the S13 intake, exhaust manifold, Pair system, etc. Does the consult scanner only work with OBD2 cars or should it work with my setup?
Zenki_559 is offline   Reply With Quote