View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #137
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
Oh, you mean the guy that cheated on his wife and banged an intern WHILE in office?

Yeah, everyone should trust that guy.
And what does that have to do with anything? Pretty sure your moral butt hurt has nothing to do with economics. If it did, I would be more worried about the guy who was investing in and making crap loads of money off of aborted fetuses... Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show | Mother Jones

I mean, it is not like that would be counter to EVERYTHING he tells people he believes in... right? Yeah... thought so.

Quote:
The people that keep calling it a "racial" election make me laugh, those are the ones that want it to be. Obama's father being black and Obama himself being bi-racial have nothing to do with why I'm not voting for him. It has everything to do with how he's spending OUR countries money that WE ALREADY DON'T HAVE!
Not our fault your party was pulling for Donald Trump (racist) during the primaries.

Quote:
We're 16 trillion in debt and you wanna give the Muslim Brotherhood $1 billion? Where the flying fuck is that coming from and why isn't it going to try to fix the nations debt???????????!!!!!!!!!!
I would love to see the proof on this one... try to find something that does say "right wing news" for a source please.

The debt does suck, I will give you that, but we could argue the importance of that another time.

Quote:
Forget the fact that the U.S. has typically been allies with Isreal, just throw that out the window and lets start giving money to people that kill Christians.
We are not allies any more??? Funny, because Israel seems to like Obama. I guess that is not a good narrative for the right wing hack jobs... especially when the people in power in Israel praise Obama. Haterz gun Hate

Israel's Defense Minister praises Obama's resolve, denies tensions with Netanyahu - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/07/op...st-friend.html

People who kill Christians? Really, so the USA... the most Christian nation in all of the world is paying to kill Christians? RIIIIIGGGHHHTTTTTT. GTFO of here with all that retardedness... at least try and show something that proves that... How much Glenn Beck did you listen to to convince yourself of this?

Quote:
Those of you that put Obama in office to begin with might not recall, but the man said he would cut the national defecit by half during his first term and instead tacked on another $6 trillion . . but go ahead, point the finger at Bush, after all it's his fault OBAMA couldn't keep a promise.
He said a lot of other things too, so what if he did not get everything done. He ended Iraq, got Osama, ended DOMA, Ended Don't Ask Don't Tell. We are not losing 800k jobs a month.

Here is the thing... I do not blame Bush, I blame stupid neo-cons and stupid ultra conservatives who think people who compromise to fix problems are stupid. How does a Mike Castle get beat in DE? By a looney toon who pretends to be a witch on the weekends but bought into your Beckian/Hannity talking points. That is stupid. How does ole tangerine lose everything he bargained for with the administration in getting the debt limit deal done? because he has to deal with nut bags who think there is a difference between rape and legitimate rape. Whatever this republican party is, it is stupid. You get rid of Michael Steele for Reince Preibus? Yeah, good job on that one too.

Seriously... Mitt Romney was not all that bad of a dude when he was Gov of MI, but GOD FORBID if he does not think gay marriage will bring the apocalypse and that women have a constitutionally protected right to choice he is just another dirty RINO. You made the guy go all crazy eyes McCain (post straight talk express - when McCain was pretty awesome) and now your going to keep losing major national races until you figure out how to get back to being normal people again.

Good luck!