View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 01:10 PM   #136
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Clinton sealed the deal for me.

Substance.
Oh, you mean the guy that cheated on his wife and banged an intern WHILE in office?

Yeah, everyone should trust that guy.

The people that keep calling it a "racial" election make me laugh, those are the ones that want it to be. Obama's father being black and Obama himself being bi-racial have nothing to do with why I'm not voting for him. It has everything to do with how he's spending OUR countries money that WE ALREADY DON'T HAVE! We're 16 trillion in debt and you wanna give the Muslim Brotherhood $1 billion? Where the flying fuck is that coming from and why isn't it going to try to fix the nations debt???????????!!!!!!!!!!

Forget the fact that the U.S. has typically been allies with Isreal, just throw that out the window and lets start giving money to people that kill Christians.

Those of you that put Obama in office to begin with might not recall, but the man said he would cut the national defecit by half during his first term and instead tacked on another $6 trillion . . but go ahead, point the finger at Bush, after all it's his fault OBAMA couldn't keep a promise.