View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 07:22 AM   #25
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Trust me, I've been thinking about all sorts of different things. I will be upfront and tell you the butter definitely tastes like flower. So don't think it won't be noticeable. I usually do baking because the sugar sort of masks it. I don't mind the taste at all, it's the smell when people are smoking that I dislike. Also, make sure you're dosing correctly. 24 cookies for instance uses a full cup of butter. 1/24th of a cup - depending on the grade/potency of your flower - full fuck your shit up. I made the mistake of taking 2 cookies one day and I nearly died.

Moral of the story is dose correctly. If you're buying flower from a reputable person or dispensary, look at the THC/CBD percentages and take that into consideration, too. I generally buy anything that's around 23-30% THC. My idea is that some of it will be cooked off in the baking process [although to be honest, it never seems to be because I bake lower and slower].
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote