View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 05:21 PM   #1
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
People of Texas! Stand up

I've always thought about it. But after recent life changes I'm thinking now is the time, start over.

Reasons why

It feels like we can't live a decent life out here. I'm 27 now with a four year old and girlfriend soon to be fiance. We both work way too damn much to be broke constantly and not even get to do anything fun or enjoy life

I'm 27 and been working since 17, never missed a day of work nor called off. I'm a hustler and a dman hard worker. No matter how much money a bring in I'm always broke. Life is way too expensive out here. A decent place is easily 1500 plus utilities and a nice area is 2k plus. I've never taken a vacation and don't have a savings account. Living out here is like we are fighting just to stay afloat. life is constantly about money and not enjoying life.

I have family that have made the move and love it. My cousin my age came from here in the same boat. Always broke and living off pennies. Four years later she saves, spoils here daughter and takes multiple vacations a year.

I recently lost my job for some BS and I think this is finally time to start over and fresh in a land that still has a dream possible. Are our thoughts of life in Texas made up? Or are you guys really as happy as you all seem out there? I'm open to all honest comments and feedback. Thank you
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links