View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 07:52 AM   #24
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
I actually think this particular build looks pretty good. The Tom's looks too much like a Tesla for some reason.

However, I agree with others - the fender arches completely RUIN the car. If they were round, the rest of it looks pretty good IMO. It's a shame we are seeing this a bit; WRX, now this - it doesn't flow and it doesn't work.

The new 86 IMO is relatively boring in design. Not as sporty as the one prior. But with mods, it can look decent as we are seeing in some of these builds.

I feel the same about the new Z (responding to your other comment). It's ok. Don't love it, don't hate it - but I have faith the aftermarket will make it more desirable.