View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 04:11 PM   #4
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaschristman View Post
Sorry I was on my phone and couldn't upload a photo.

Here's the issue I'm having. When everything is hooked up, the back of the transmission wants to pull to the passenger side. I can grab it and pull back to the drivers side, but then it goes back to the passenger side.

All of the mounts are lined up correctly so I don't understand what the issue would be. Is it just a bad crossmember bushing?

Dude if your trans is bolted to the engine and you can really swing it as much as you're saying, you need to look at motor mounts too. Get a cherry picker to hold the Motor, loosen all three mounts, and wiggle it with the motor slightly pulled from the chassis. Something did not sit right or you have isolating motor mounts(separate studs to not transfer the vibration) that were not installed symmetrically (ie: the offset post is on the top and one is on bottom)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote